We are honored to announce Directions and SEEK being recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer for the 5th year in a row! The Cincinnati Enquirer partners with Energage to gather employee feedback on several measures of workplace culture, including engagement, commitment and connection, and recognizes the highest-ranking companies in the Cincinnati area.
“Our employees make all the difference. Each year, we savor this opportunity to highlight our people-centered culture and celebrate our employees for making us a great place to work. On the heels of a year unlike any other, I could not be more proud of how we all work together to serve our clients and make the world a better place for all of us. Congratulations to all!”– Jim Lane, President & CEO of Directions
So many unique aspects of our culture make us a Top Workplace year after year. Here we reflect on some special highlights and accomplishments from this year.
- We formed an official Diversity, Equity & Inclusion group in commitment to challenging ourselves and considering what actions we can take to create change
- Together, we gave back to some causes we hold close to our hearts: Freestore Foodbank, Feeding America, Duo Dogs, American Cancer Society, Mental Health America, Homes for Wounded Warriors, Big Brothers Big Sisters, American Heart Association, Dress for Success, Habitat for Humanity, and many other small or local charities, organizations, and causes
- We developed and implemented a ‘Work From Anywhere’ philosophy to allow for even more flexibility in our workstyles
- We celebrated SEEK’s 20th year of humanizing the marketplace through empathy
- We launched Directions’ new Xcelerant technology-based omnibus services and SEEK’s new Crowd Canvas scalable qualitative chat offering
- SEEK seamlessly adapted all in-person qualitative methods to be carried out in a fully virtual environment
- Leadership kept us informed with consistent and transparent communications on the state of the business
See All 2021 Winners