Directions Research is seeking candidates to join our growing Analytics group as an Associate Data Specialist (entry level) or Data Specialist (with relevant experience). In this position, you will manage and deliver data, ensuring the highest quality data integrity in a consumable format. You will work in partnership with Research Analysts and other team members to enable optimal data utilization in answering clients' business questions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with data manipulation using a software such as SPSS (Q, SAS, R, Survey Reporter, Tableau experience would be a plus)
- Advanced Excel experience such as functions (e.g. vlookup), pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Creative thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong teamwork mentality and ability to collaboratively solve problems
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects
- Knowledge of Market Research and business principles a plus
- 4-year degree
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions Research combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward. Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence across a wide range of industries.
Directions Research serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.