Use those wild ideas as a force for good by helping brands understand their customers in a more meaningful way. The wide variety of projects will keep your creative juices charged as you tap into your problem-solving abilities to communicate complex ideas through well-crafted designs. Want to stay comfy in your own home? No problem - you're welcome to collaborate in the office or dream big from home with our Work From Anywhere philosophy.
This dynamic individual will be responsible for:
- Being a visual problem solver who creates unique and original work that engages, captivates, inspires, and influences clients.
- Exhibiting solid proficiency in design principals – layout, imagery, and typography.
- Assisting Analysts to design high-impact analytic deliverables that bring to life and effectively visualize market research insights and information.
- Designing deliverables including reports, presentations, infographics, brochures, online dashboards, and more while working predominantly in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Applying a basic understanding of marketing research, data, and insights in order to transform complex ideas and data into beautiful and easily consumable outputs.
- Having a working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, including design functions and chart/table creation.
- Championing the Directions & SEEK brands by consistently working within the set brand standards and incorporating logos and branding elements when applicable.
- Supporting the client service team in winning projects through consultative visual design of proposals and pitches.
- Helping to create various marketing and communications materials, including capabilities, solutions, and social media content.
The successful designer:
- Works independently and collaboratively on projects while showing confidence to both ask questions and actively manage expectations.
- Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently and accurately to meet external and internal deadlines, while also prioritizing and flexing when needed.
- Takes direction from various organizational functions and incorporates feedback appropriately and proactively.
- Communicates details, expectations, and updates in a professional and timely manner.
- Thinks critically and independently to problem solve and find solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in market research, graphic design, marketing, art, or similar disciplines.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Proficiency with Adobe design software, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Organizational and self-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Please be prepared to share your compelling portfolio of work as well as references.
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO, including disability/vets.