Are you passionate about working in the HR field and supporting the greatest asset any company has...its people? Do you desire a position that will provide you the opportunity to learn and grow in the many facets that human resources has to offer? If yes, Directions has an exciting opportunity in the Human Resource Associate role that allows you the chance to learn and hone your HR skills. You would join a three-person team of HR professionals who take tremendous pride in working collaboratively to provide HR support across the firm.
- Play a key role in supporting the Benefits & Payroll Manager with employee benefit enrollment and changes
- Actively participate in and serve as a backup for semi-monthly payroll process
- Support vendor management and compliance tasks for the HR Recruiting and Compliance Specialist
- Support onboarding, orientation and 100 day plans for new hires
- Serve as the primary backup to Office/Building Manager in answering phones and greeting visitors in the Cincinnati office
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of experience in human resources
- Experience in payroll administration for a mid-size company a plus
- Experience with HRIS preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong regard for confidentiality and being a trusted resource
- Flexibility to meet changing demands of growing company
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, brand strategy, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best-informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO, including disability/vets.