We are actively seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager with a minimum of seven years' experience in supplier-side, quantitative market research to join our firm. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Specific skills required include:
- Proven ability to manage projects independently from initial questionnaire design through to final reporting (including data collection, development of field materials, monitoring of field progress, data analytics plan/ handling analyst needs, and cost management)
- Diverse experience across most research methodologies and complex research designs
- Effective estimating, negotiation and cost management skills
- Keeping projects on schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing multiple projects at once, requiring exceptional time management skills
- Experience managing projects in B2B, Financial and Healthcare verticals a plus
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions Research combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions Research serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.