Grown comfortable in a marketing research career and itching to level up your skills in a collaborative, fast-paced project management role? As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a key contributor to the research process, influencing decision-making at some of the world's most recognized brands.
Directions offers a Work from Anywhere environment so working remotely and/or from the office is an option.
- Effectively manage projects to ensure expectations are consistently met or exceeded on estimates/costs, timing, quality of execution and internal/external client satisfaction
- Develop questionnaires that effectively meet client objectives
- Establish and effectively manage successful project timelines
- Deliver on moderately complex sample design, quota plans, and data collection plans
- Proactively update all team members on project progress
Specific skills and competencies required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Works well with all levels of the organization
- Approachable, relatable, exhibits high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO, including disability/vets.