We are actively seeking a qualified Data Scientist, Machine Learning with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Data Scientist building ML models. The right candidate for this position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead efforts to apply machine learning and artificial intelligence methods to address client business needs
- Build automated multi-variate analysis techniques (e.g. k-means clustering, Generalized Linear Models) with our team of Python developers and our AWS-based data management platform
- Research latest developments in AI and ML to keep innovating our solutions and offerings
- Strong experience with Python programming (pandas, numpy, scikit)
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles
- Familiarity with Deep Learning, Neural Networks, data pipelines
- Familiarity with some deep learning libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Familiarity with data analytics & statistics
- Hands-on experience in distributed training of deep architectures: multi-GPU, multi-node, synchronous and asynchronous
- Master's degree or PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, or related technical/scientific field preferred
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with AWS services and architecture
- Familiarity with R, SQL and data structures
- Familiarity with text analytics (nltk)
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets