The Aimpoint Research® Human Health WatchDesk is a team of experienced analysts who continually monitor the trends, disruptions and innovations that impact human health (directly or indirectly). The team utilizes hundreds of open-source collection assets as well as in-depth interviews and professional contacts. The Human Health WatchDesk is a core element of all Aimpoint Research services, providing intel and analysis.
The Intelligence Analyst will work with a diverse group of analysts with a variety of backgrounds and experiences to collect, synthesize and report intelligence findings to our clients both independently and collaboratively. Working collaboratively with industry leaders, the analysts ensure the leaders have the tools needed to understand issues beyond the headlines, anticipate challenges or threats, and take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace.
Aimpoint Research offers a Work from Anywhere environment so working remotely and/or from the Columbus headquarters is an option. This position is not eligible for US visa or employment sponsorship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communication - Regularly interact with clients to understand and document their business and intelligence objectives and provide regular updates to them on new intel developments
- Collaboration - Engage daily with teammates to report and synthesize intelligence and develop deliverables
- Cognitive Skills - Consume information and formulate a theory or hypothesis to test
- Intelligence Interpretation- Investigate and synthesize large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to test hypotheses and develop compelling, concise deliverables
- Intelligence Reporting & Delivery - Proficient at clear and concise writing, developing presentations and delivering presentations to broad client audiences including executives
- Minimum of 8 years in general professional experience successfully consulting with clients, developing intel and briefing leaders. As well, a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in analyzing health, wellness and fitness trends, data, impacts and their secondary effects on society, systems and commerce
- Outstanding interpersonal and client engagement skills
- Naturally curious, inquisitive and a self-starter
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to contextualize and synthesize information into compelling, actionable findings/reports
- Ability to integrate observations on news, current events, or trends in the United States and around the world with primary and secondary intel findings
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience writing reports, developing presentations, and briefing senior leaders
- Desire to network, develop new business opportunities and expand client relationships
- Desire to develop personally and professionally by constantly seeking new insights, skills, educational opportunities, and training
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work independently to generate high-quality, stand-alone work
- Strong mathematical and computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Travel expectations include approximately one client visit per month and one onsite visit to the corporate headquarters in Columbus, Ohio once per quarter
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition, healthcare, analytical or statistics, modeling or related field.
- Analytical specialization within human health, wellness, fitness, policy analysis or consumer trends preferred.