We are actively seeking a qualified Research Administrator with a minimum of one year of experience in a project management or quality assurance role to join our firm. The preference is for the position to work from our Cincinnati headquarters but applicants from all locations will be considered.
Specific responsibilities include:
Support Project Managers on the execution of quantitative research including, but not limited to, the following:
- Project Bidding
- Questionnaire Development
- Data Collection Quality Assurance
- Field Management
- Data Table Quality Assurance
- Report Deliverable Quality Assurance
- Dashboard Quality Assurance
- Proactively provide project status updates to project teams
Specific skills and competencies required include:
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy and the ability to ensure quality control procedures are maintained
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Skills
- Flexibility, with a willingness to continually learn and maintain a positive attitude
- Pro-Active critical thinker with the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions.
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets