Track & Trend
- Get a quick read as often as the need arises
- Get results on a regularly scheduled basis
- Field weekly for real-time, constant monitoring
Innovate & Optimize
- Prioritize ideas
- Test and refine concepts or products
- Optimize pricing
- Profile your target
- Size the market
- Measure awareness, attitudes, usage
- Gauge sentiment on issues or events
- Poll on business, political or social topics
- Gather stats and insights for publicity
- Test content, messaging, taglines and headlines
- Pre-test print, radio and video ads
- Check incidence
Next-day results from 1,000+ demographically balanced, nationally representative U.S. adults
Rapid results fielded across multiple countries, fully supported by global experts
The interactive nature of Xcelerant deliverables maximizes your ability to analyze omnibus survey data, and you get them as soon as the next day after field so you can act fast, with confidence!
Easy-to-use, interactive dashboard with 50+ standard demographic filters, plus ability to export into editable PowerPoint slides.
NEW! TABLE BUILDING FEATURE
A simple, yet powerful add-on feature allowing you to dig even deeper. Use the intuitive drag & drop interface to easily create your own custom variables, filters, banners, and crosstabs. Conduct stat tests and export results into Excel. Create new charts and export into PowerPoint.
- Simple drag & drop functionality
- Secure, reliable online platform
- Ability to specify type of access for different users
- Dedicated support from Directions online dashboard team
- Tracking Studies: View trend lines
- Global Studies: View differences between countries with individual and combined dashboards
Comprehensive data viewer has all questions and answers in a single interactive file with 50+ standard demographic groups and significance testing built in.
- Filter banners by demographic groups
- Toggle between proportions and counts
- View weighted and unweighted data
- Adjust stat testing confidence levels
Custom banners, table setups, trending, open-end coding, text analytics, etc.
VP, Xcelerant Lead
Ed brings over 15 years of experience, specializing in developing best-in-class online omnibus solutions.
A trusted advisor and partner to clients, his leadership is driven by his passion for quickly connecting people to the right answers they need to make the best business decisions.
Fueled by creativity and care, Ed and the Xcelerant team of research experts ensure personalized support every step of the way.
- Questionnaire development, sampling, data analysis, among other functions
- Wide range of industries and research sample areas
- B2C, B2B, and hard to reach audiences
- Global research
Ed talks live about key benefits of Xcelerant and ‘why it’s not your grandfather’s omnibus survey’ on THE R.I.D.E., a podcast focused on innovation in the insights industry.
Directions is independently recognized as the #1 custom insight provider for CUSTOMER SERVICE by the Prevision annual survey of market research buyers
Be Kind To Your Mind - The State of Mental Health in America
The team had a keen interest in discovering how the past year has impacted the general well-being of consumers, and how employers are both promoting and fostering a culture centered around mental health.Read more
The Decade of Firsts
The world was forever changed in 2020, pushing all of us outside our comfort zones and into trying new things for the first time. Now, a couple of years deep in this decade, the Xcelerant team reflects back on the magnitude of change in American behavior, specifically across generations.Read more
10 Ways Xcelerant is Breaking Down the Barriers of Traditional Omnibus Surveys
Let’s face it, traditional online omnibus surveys hold value, but in today’s ever evolving world, marketing, PR, and media teams require more flexibility and speed than they can offer. That is why Directions developed Xcelerant.Read more
Ask us anything and we’ll answer fast!